The Study.eu Digital Marketing Day is an in-person event and will take place in Hamburg, Germany at the Le Méridien hotel (An der Alster 52, D-20099 Hamburg): on the 6th floor with a spectacular view of the Außenalster lake.
Getting to Le Méridien…
- …from HAM airport: You can reach the venue in just over 35 minutes:
- Take the S1 train into town (ticket: €3.50 one-way or €6.90 for a day ticket)
- Get off at Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) and exit toward the East e.g. to Kirchenallee
- Then walk the remaining distance to the venue (ca. 10 minutes)
- …by train and bus: The venue is located in walking distance to the Central Station (Hauptbahnhof). From elsewhere in Hamburg, you can also go to the Gurlittstraße bus stop (lines 6, 17, or 18).
There will also be an afterparty in the evening – so don’t travel home too early! Details will follow.
Note: On public transport in Hamburg, you need to wear a medical mask (surgical or FFP2).